Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Revived :O

I know its been awhile since i updated.So,i was thinking should i do this tag?So yeah here it goes

abc'sShareRULES:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to copy-paste this note, and answer all the questions. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged - including the person who tagged you.

ABC About You Questions:
A - Available: yes

B - BIRTHDAY: 20th April 1995.Gimmeh Presents

C - CRUSHING ON: -

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Koka-Koalas.

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Myself

F - FAVORITE SONG: I'm Leaving

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Bears

H - HOMETOWN: Across my street =D

I- IN LOVE WITH: -

J - JUGGLE: AMAZING!

K - KILLED SOMEONE: Nope

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 3.5 hrs? to Singapore

M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Choc or Vanilla.

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3

O - ONE WISH: I can have as many wishes i make to come true =D

P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Lim Jun Wai

R - REASON TO SMILE: Just smile la.

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: I'm Leaving

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 10.30

U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: Idk LoL

V - VEGETABLE(S): Dont really like them except for Corns.

W - WORST HABIT: Biting my skin on my lips?

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Yeah on my leg.

Y – YOYOS ARE: Amazing

Z - ZODIAC : Last day of Aries or First day or taurus

Random Questions
About You
Spell your name without vowels: MrtnLChngY
What color do you wear most?: Blue and White
Least favorite color?: Pink
What are you listening to?: I'm Leaving
Are you happy with your life right now?:Not At All.(Anyone wanna swap with me if its worth it)
When do you start back at school/college?: Yesterday
Less Favorite pair of shoes?: Cmon i only got 2 pairs of shoes.
Where do you wish you were right now?: With my Burada's

THE CANS:
Can you dance?: Sure.
Can you tie a cherry stem with you mouth?: Idk.
Can you whistle?: Yeap
Write with both hands?: Yeap
Walk with your toes curled? Yeap

THE DO'S:
Do you believe there is life on other planets?: Yeap.
Do you believe in miracles?: Yeap
Do you believe in magic?: Their just illusions
Love at first sight?: Yeap
Do you believe in Satan?: Nope
Do you believe in Santa?: Yeah my dad
Do you know how to swim?: Yeap
Do you like roller coasters?: Yeap
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: Nope

THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yeap
Have you ever asked someone out?: Yeap
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Yeap
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Yeap
Have you ever painted your nails?: Yeap(I was in a Truth or Dare game)

THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside?: Hope its 18 Save my electricity bill
What radio station do you listen to?: FlyFM
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Michelangelos
What was the last thing you bought?: I dont remember lol
What was the last thing on TV you watched?: Chuck heheh.

THE WHOS:
Who was the last person you IM'd? : Idk
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: My Mom
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: My Mom

CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out?: Nope
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yeap when i was young
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Nope
Ever cried over the opposite sex?:Nope
Do you cry when you get an injury?: Yeap when i was young
Do certain songs make you cry?: Nope.
Are you a happy person?: Yeap
What can make you happy?: Jokes,Pranks
Do you wish you were happier?: Yup :D
Can music make you happy?: Maebe

LOVE SECTION:
How many times have you had your heart broken?: Idk.
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them?: Nope

LOOK AT ME.
What is your current hair color?: Black Brown
Current piercings?: JiRow
Have any tattoos?: Temporary ones yeah
Eye color: Brownish

IN A BOY/GIRL:
Favorite eye color: Brown.
Short or long hair: Anything
Height: Shorter
Best clothing: Anything

HAVE YOU EVER
Been to jail: Does locking myself in the toilet when i just woke up count?
Laughed so hard you cried?: Yup.
Cried in school: Once
Thrown up in a store: Nope
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: Yeap
Gone skinny dipping: Nope
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: McD.
Single or Group Dates: Idk
Chocolate or Vanilla: Mix
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries.
Meat or Veggies: Meat I'm a VAMPIRE
TV or Movie: Both.
Guitar or Drums?: Guitar
Adidas or Nike: Both.
Chinese or Mexican: Chinese(Not being racist)
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: No thank you.
Cake or Pie: Depends


Whoever's Name has the following letters

M.A.R.T.I.N L.E.E C.H.E.N.G Y.I

CONGRATULATION'S
YOUVE BEEN TAGGED

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster